There are multiple ways to use Yahoo Mail on your iPhone. Either you can access Yahoo! simply by downloading the mail application or using it through Aloha or Chrome web browsers. But do you know there is one more way to use Yahoo! Mail? Yes, you heard it right; through the iPhone Mail app, you can utilize and access the free services of Yahoo. Below you can find all the details.
Steps to Use Yahoo! Mail Account on iOS Device
All iPhone devices come with a pre-installed mail app that enables you to access multiple email services in one place. Through this mode, you can use your free Yahoo! Account on the iPhone without downloading the Yahoo Mail app. Follow these below-mentioned steps to set up a Yahoo Mail Account in the iOS mail app to experience hustle-free services-
- To launch Yahoo! Mail Account in the iPhone Mail app, open the iPhone Settings on your device.
- In the next step, explore settings and tap on the Passwords & Accounts.
- After this, Click on the Add Account.
- A menu list will be open on your device screen, where you need to Select Yahoo! and click on it.
- Now, you will be prompted to Yahoo! Mail Login Page and enter your Yahoo Email Address in the provided field and Click Next to proceed further steps.
- After this, you need to enter your Password in the prompted space and click on Sign in.
Note- If you don’t know your Yahoo account password, click on I forgot my password. On the next screen, enter the missing digits of your phone number and click on Submit. In the next step, you will get a verification code on your registered mobile simply by clicking on the Yes, text me a verification code, or else go with the I don’t have access to this phone. Now, you will get a verification code on your mobile number to complete your sign-in.
- Once you complete the above-mentioned steps, Toggle the slider to the On position next to Mail. Similarly, you need to move the sliders to the On position for Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes.
- Now, Tap Save mentioned at the upper right corner of your iPhone screen.
Now you can access all your Yahoo! Mail inbox messages and important attachments through the iPhone Mail app.
Access Yahoo Mail in iOS Mail App-
Next time, whenever you want to see your important emails just follow these instructions to check your Yahoo mail at any time.
- Click on the Mail icon presented on the Home screen.
- In the Mailboxes screen, click on the Yahoo! icon to access your Yahoo! Mail inbox.
- Tap any of the emails to open and read the message.
- Swipe left to use the icons such as Flag, Trash or Delete to take action from directly in the inbox.