Managing multiple email accounts is now accessible to use, thanks to Yahoo Mail Forwarding Feature now you can connect your Yahoo Mail with your Gmail Address within a few minutes. As the feature allows you to forward and access all incoming emails from your Yahoo account to your Gmail one automatically, so you don’t miss out on any important mail. Here we provide you with the definitive guide on how to enable the Automated Email Forwarding option for your emails!
How to Set up Automatic Forwarding Feature in Yahoo Mail
Automatic email forwarding is a free feature offered by Yahoo Mail. All you have to do is provide Yahoo with the details of the Gmail address and forward all your Yahoo incoming emails. Here’s how in detail-
- Open the web browser in your computer screen, type com in the address bar and access your Yahoo mail by clicking the Mail icon present at the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- On the next screen, move your mouse cursor over the gear like icon (Menu Bar) on the far upper right corner of the page and explore Settings.
- Tap on Settings from the menu bar, presented in the upper-right corner and select Accounts.
- After this, click on your active Yahoo Email Address presented under the Email address
- Scroll down the page and you will see a checkbox in front of Forward option under Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere and click on it.
- Now, type your Gmail address in the Forwarding Address field and click on the Verify.
- A verification notification will pop out on your display.
- In the next step, log in to your Gmail account by simply follow these instructions:
- Open your Gmail address by using your login credentials such as Gmail Address and Password.
- Explore your Gmail inbox and open the Yahoo notification mail, display in your inbox.
- If the notification will not appear in your inbox you may need to explore the Spam folder of your Gmail account.
- Click on the authentication link mentioning as ‘Click Here’ send by the Yahoo and verify it.
- Now again switch to your Yahoo mail and a Save icon will appear on your display.
- At the Final stage, click on the Save tab at the bottom of Yahoo Mail’s Settings page and complete the process.
After the commencement of the process, you have to edit some changes in your Gmail account simply by opening the Gmail Settings option.
Receiving Forwarded Yahoo Mails in Gmail Account-
- Open your Gmail account and look for the Gear like icon present at the top-right corner of the Gmail inbox page and tap on it.
- Now, go for Settings through the drop-down menu and open the Settings page.
- After this, press the Accounts and Import tab in your computer screen and click on Add a mail account link, presented at the right side of the ‘Check mail from other accounts’ heading.
- Once the above mentioning process has been completed, you will be prompted to the next page.
- In the next step, you have to enter your Yahoo email address into the text box and press the ‘Next’
- After this, choose the option Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click on the Next.
- Now it is necessary for you to type your Yahoo mail password in the Password field and tap on the Add Account button, located at the bottom-right corner of the pop-up display.
Note: If in case you may find an error standing POP, press the ‘POP Server’ drop-down box, then tap the pop.mail.yahoo.com in the resulting drop-down menu and further click on Add Account option again.
Both your Gmail account and Yahoo account are now connected and allow the Yahoo emails to be forwarded in your Gmail inbox. Before enjoying this function, you may have to refresh your Gmail inbox before yahoo emails will appear on your Gmail display.