If you are in a situation where you want to get a print of your email or the attachments it includes, you can easily get a hard copy of it by following the information provided below. The below-mentioned guide not only includes information on printing an attachment in your Yahoo Mail attachment but also on printing the complete email message.
To Print an Email Message in Yahoo Mail
- Start by signing into your Yahoo Mail account and opening the email that wants to print.
- After opening the email message, click on the Print icon located in the upper-right corner of the window. This will open the print window with your email message.
- In the window that appears on your screen, click on the Print icon
NOTE: Before you give the print command for printing the email, you will need to ensure that you have made the desired changes to the print settings.
- Once you are done making the desired changes, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
To Print Email From Yahoo Mail Basic
If you are looking to print an email message using Yahoo Mail Basic version, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser of your choice and go to the Yahoo Mail message that you want to get printed.
- Next, you will need to click on the Print option located in the top-right corner of the window.
- Then, you will need to make the desired changes in the print settings.
- After making the changes, you will need to press the Print icon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printing process of the email.
To Print a Photo Attachments in Yahoo Mail
If you are looking to print a photo attachment from your Yahoo Mail message, you can do so easily by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a computer web browser and open the email from which you wish to print the attachment.
- Next, select the photo to get to the Preview You will find the option on the right-hand side.
- Then, you will need to select the Print option from the upper-right corner of the preview window. The image will get downloaded on your computer.
- Now, you will need to go to the location where the image file got downloaded.
- After the image gets displayed, select the Printer icon from the top corner.
- Then, you will need to make the desired changes in the print settings window and follow the on-screen instructions to print the photo attachment.
To Print Attachments in Yahoo Mail
To print attachments from an email in your Yahoo Mail account, you will first need to save the attachment to your local storage on your computer.
- Open an email that has the attachment in your Yahoo Mail.
- Next, select the attachment to get to the preview
- Then, click on the attachment to open a preview and select the Print option (Printer icon) from the upper right corner. The attachment will get downloaded.
- Now, simply open the attachment and print it by following the on-screen prompts.
So, now as you know how to print an attachment in Yahoo Mail, you can follow the instructions when required.