Yahoo is one of the most prominent email service providers in the world today. No doubt, its advanced features, and user-friendly layout make it reliable to navigate the functions without any hindrance. Most Yahoo users use their Smartphone app to access the account whenever they need it, but now you can use Yahoo! Mail online without downloading the app. To learn how to access Yahoo! Mail without downloading an app, follow the below-mentioning instructions and try it out.
Guide to Access Your Yahoo! Account in Web Browser
Here we mentioned probably the easiest way to use the web version of Yahoo! Mail through a browser. Check out the steps now:
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser) on your PC display and search for Yahoo mail simply by typing com in the address bar of the web browser.
- You will be directed to the next page, where you have to click on the Sign in button presented at the upper-right corner of the display.
- After opening the Sign in page, you have to enter your Yahoo login credential such as Yahoo Email Address and click on the Next button to precede the process.
- You will be directed to another page, where you have to enter your Yahoo password in the provided space.
Note: The email address and password will be pre-filled if you have signed into Yahoo from that computer before.
- However, if you have forgotten the password of your Yahoo account and unable to access it, tap on the Yes, text me a verification code and get a verification code in your active registered mobile number.
- Once you are logged in, you’ll see your Yahoo mail inbox on the computer display along with other inbox options on the screen.
- Use the Yahoo account features and enjoy the services without any hustle.
But most of the users find it difficult to access Yahoo through the web browser on their Computer device due to its inconvenient nature. As most of us like to use Yahoo Mail on our smartphones accessing the services on the phone is much easier than PC.
Steps to Access Yahoo Mail in Android Smartphone without Downloading the App-
- Open the Chrome or other web browsers in your Android device and type com in the address bar.
- After this, click on the Login Page on your device and you will be directed to the Sign in Page.
- Now, you have to enter your Yahoo Mail address or registered mobile number in the provided space and tap on Next.
- You will be directed to the next page, where you have to type your Yahoo Mail password and complete the process.
Note: If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgotten Password tab to recover it. You will be recovering your password simply by getting the verification code on your registered mobile number. After this set a new password and reconfirm it. (or contact Yahoo customer service phone number for help)
- Once the password has been recovered, enter your new password in the specified field on your Smartphone.
- Finally, you will be eligible to explore the Yahoo inbox and other features in your Android device.
Or you can sign in to the Yahoo Account simply by using the verification code obtained by Yahoo on your registered mobile number as under-
- Open the Sign in page and enter your 10-digit mobile number in the given space. You will get a text message notification in the registered mobile number.
- After this, you will get a verification code on your registered number, type this code on the specified field and click on verify to allow the access.